Thursday, December 2, 2010

Up Next: FLYING

33 hits on Tuesday before the Storm!  I just want to say thanks, everyone.  Have a happy holiday season. Drive safely, you know, no drinking and driving, no texting (or sexting, ha-ha! that latest in virtual reality); and no talking on your cell phone, hands free or not!  It could actually be fatal.  Be safe and take care of the ones you love, as well. I will see you back here, probably next week, and probably from here, the New London Library. It is about ten steps away from where I live, and if I walk during the day, I am sure to be safe.  With the way my life has been, New London could actually be the safest place in the world for me.  (If you know what I mean.)  Take care and I will see you back here sometime next week, with the final concluding chapters of "Fool's Gold."