Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Up Next: FLYING

Sometimes, Debbie learns, it is safer to be up in the air, than down on the ground.  Especially if you've lived my -- ah, I mean, her -- life! There are only a few more chapters left in "Fool's Gold" and I thank you for patiently following me, ah, her, since last summer.  "Fool's Gold" will continue with other stuff from my past, poems mocking the corporate life in late 80s Manhattan and poetry from my college years at ECSU. There is "The Single Mom of Cactus County," which details my trip to Arizona in the early nineties.  After this is when my Blog, "Denise Dances" takes over.  And now you will know the rest of the story. At least, the rest of the story so far.  There's got to be a movie or something in this.  Broadway?  There's got to be...there's got to be. Anything for a good story!