Thursday, December 30, 2010

Quoted Reviews

"It's from a very young mind." (BC, T'ai Chi class, 2002)

"Good visuals of Manhattan." (Ock, T'ai chi class, 2002)

"It's great! I like it!" (R.M., McGraw-Hill, NYC on "Forgotten") and "You literary genius!" "You're neurotic! You're a writer." and "I want to party with you." (1987)

"There are some things about you that are funny and wierd." and "Did Muffy really write this?" ("Olivia Longfellow," aka Linda, on "Forgotten") 1987

"You remind me of Truman Capote. He used to hang around with the rich and famous and write about them. You remind me of him so much." (Sharon, from the office, 1987)

"Write about s**!" (You know that went south.) BL, Arthur Murray Dance Studio, 2002.

"It's great. We loved it. It needs a lot of work." -- Doug ( and Jessica); Arthur Murray Dance Studio, 2002.

"Give me something to read." -- Doug, Arthur Murray (2002)