Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Up Next: CONCLUSION: By Accident

I realize it is Tuesday, and I want to thank all 17 readers who came back to me today (and counting).  After a brisk walk at the Mall, one lap upstairs, one lap down (that's 40 minutes); lunch "en mi caro;" coffee purchased with pennies, and a couple hot new tops for those opening art receptions at the Hygienic -- they show off my curves; even tho' I did gain weight this past year -- I am back.  Mall walking is a great way to lose weight.  Even cheap.  Bring lunch and eat in your car or purchase a cheap but nutritious lunch at the food court.  Or just buy coffee.  The mall has security from the WPD patrolling during regular business hours. I believe the Mall opens to walkers before the retailers do, for mall walking. It is a very safe environment in which to take a walk.  Shop if you can.  You don't have to buy the entire farm.  I admit, there is a lot of "cognitive dissonance" which interferes with my concentration (or is it low blood sugar? or both?). But the Mall can be mastered to the benefit of all, the retailers and restaurants, your pocketbook, your health conditions and personal habits, and the "shape" of things to come! UP NEXT: The Conclusion to "Fool's Gold," By Accident. Tomorrow?  Happy New Year!  (Denise...Denise Dances...2011)