Friday, January 21, 2011

Up Next: Tales of Brookline

Before we traverse the desert of AZ in 1993, I want to take you back to the land of "that dirty water!"  I have "on que;" 4 tales from my year in Brookline, MA in 1990-91. Well....what else am I going to do with all of my stuff? Let it collect dust? Or let it live on in posterity -- in Cyberspace -- and enjoy what fame I can attract?  Even being a local celeb can be a bit draining.  But fun.  Hope to see all of you here next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. CU soon!

Denise

"Love that dirty water!" That land...down by the River Charles is what my best buddy Paula called home for fifteen years in the 1960s, when I was a child in Montville, CT. But...New York...will always be...the place where I feel at home...away from home (except for Groton).