Tuesday, January 25, 2011

22 hits!

22 hits and counting! Yet another snow day! This location -- today -- sure beats my former one at The Residence. Here I am, live at the New London Library! No more Home Alone II! I want to thank you all for reading today and to please come back tomorrow. I plan to be at the Groton Library. I would like to present to you TALES OF BROOKLINE: I. "A Day at the Museum and l'Italia." And to please remember, everyone, what your limits are. Snow! Freezing rain! Black ice! Alcohol. These items do not mix. And if you are me, Pasta! (This trio would be deadly for me!) Do what you can. Check out what's happening in your own back yard. And if possible, come and see me Saturday, night! On the evening of January 29th at 8pm, and all throughout this weekend, the HYGIENIC XXXII Annual Winter Arts Festival is happening! With an art show, rock music, live theater, etc., etc, etc. -- there is bound to be something (free or low cost) for EVERYONE in downtown New London this weekend! Brave the cold! Come and see me at the Hygienic on Saturday, January 29th, starting at 8pm. You won't be bored, I promise! (P.S. Will there be food???)