Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Theme Song to Charlie's Angels?

DANCING WITH THE STARS, Mondays, 8pm, RESULTS Tuesdays at 9pm on ABC.  Lacey and her partner Kyle danced to the Theme Song of Charlie's Angels...I think that is the song going through my head these days, but with a faster tempo (I must have been in music in my past life!)...What does it mean?  Is this theme song familiar to "Movie of the Week?" And yes, I am dating my age! And would I settle for the small screen over the big screen?  Yes, absolutely, yes.  For now...Broadway...There's got to be a Broadway musical in there somewhere...there's got to be.  COMING NEXT YEAR in 2011 to "Denise Dances...." Either Mixpod.com, my own Playlist or Music.choice.com! P.S. "Fool's Gold," book genre...to me, the genre most resembles that of Danielle Steele: she writes about the "high life," usually in New York City, there is often tragedy, and her main character goes through many, many changes in one lifetime, very similar to my life.  All throughout, there is that funny, lively tone to it which I feel my novel shares as well. Next, I will be reading, "Safe Harbour," by DS, after of course! "Hot Pursuit" by Christina Skye! (Da, da, da, da, da-dah! Dah, dah-dah, da, da-da!)