Monday, February 7, 2011

Denise Dances!

Denise...Denise Dances...2011 -- 20 years later!!!...* * * :)

(Who can I thank? Where do I start? I have to start with my parents, whose natural smarts and strong work ethic I've inherited, obviously.  "I"m the toughest boss she'll ever have," my father has often said. While my life has been tough, I feel, maybe the tough times I've lived through in this lifetime are what prepared me for the journeys ahead. While I feel life  hasn't always been fair, "You must play the cards you're dealt," my best friend Paula once said and she's right. In response, I choose to take the dwelling in which I've been placed in the spirit in which it was given. "You're very generous. We want to reward you."

Denise Hickey
Williams Park Apts.
New London, CT
(Hear that? Stay outta my way!)